Oral PresentationWith the aim to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements, the conference has set several parallel sessions. Speakers need to adhere to the following guidelines to guarantee the success of the session.
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Invited Presentation||20 mins|
|Regular Oral Presentation||15 mins|
- Each presentation includes 2-3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
- All presenters are requested to reach the session room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
2. Presentation Preparation
- Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 Pro English (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader.
- LCD projectors, Screens, Laser pointers and Microphones.
- The presentation PowerPoint or PDF should be formatted with figures and tables, plain text is inappropriate.
- Speakers should have their presentation data ready in a memory stick and copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the session starts and make sure the PPT file could be displayed normally.
- Signed and stamped presentation certificate would be issued by the session chair or assistant after the presentation is delivered.
3. Speaker StandardsSpeakers Attire: Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations. Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation to meet the audience.
Presentation Skills: Presentation would definitely a topic of importance during conference session. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
No commercial Advertisement: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
4. Best Oral Presentation Selection
- Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (ML****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
- This award consists of free registration to the next MLIS Conference and a certificate.
A best presentation will be selected from EACH session based on the following items:
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- Interaction with Listeners
- PowerPoint Design