Poster Presentation provides an opportunity for effective one-to-one communication. To make a successful poster presentation, please be sure to review the following instructions:
1. Presentation Preparation
- Abstract of poster presentation should be submitted via Online Submission System. Please mark "For poster presentation" in the NOTE box, or email to email@example.com for confirmation.
- To ensure visual effectiveness of your poster, use large lettering and a minimum of text. Meticulous checking is required in all posters for typographic and grammatical mistakes and image (usage of color) quality.
- Posters Presenters should appear one hour before the poster session get started and hang the poster accordingly;
- All presenters are responsible for removing their posters when poster presentation finishes. The Secretariat takes no responsibility for posters after that.
2. Best Poster Presentation Selection
- Best Poster Presentation will be selected, please ensure your Paper ID (ML****) is shown correctly on the header of your poster.
- This award consists of free registration to the next MLIS Conference and a certificate.
- Research Quality
- Presentation Skill